The 8th Annual
The Days of Wine and Rotary
Wine and Food Tasting
Presented by The Olathe Rotary Club “Helping kids one child at a time.”
Join The Olathe Rotary Club and Rotary Club president Larry Rinne for an evening of wine and gourmet food tasting benefiting Rotary’s charities: Olathe Public Schools Foundation Fund-a-Need program, Elizabeth’s Kids (Deb’s House), KidsTLC, Inclusions Connection, Evergreen Living, Woodland Charities and the Olathe Rotary Foundation.
- Taste approximately 40 wines from many noted producers. KC Bier Co. has graciously agreed to be a part of our event. Although it’s hard to imagine that someone may not love wine, those of you who love KC Bier Co. more will love this addition.
- Savor specialty entrees and desserts from the area’s top restaurants
- Participate in silent and live auctions of fine and rare wines, trips, gifts, and collectibles
- At our new location, the Ball Center, Olathe
Participants must be 21 years of age.
Saturday, May 6th 6:00 pm, ushers in the main event, the 8th Annual “The Days of Wine and Rotary”. Taste approximately 40 wines craft beers and sample signature entrees and desserts from the area’s top restaurants and caterers, all while experiencing the region’s only fine wine auction. Our 8th Annual Days of Wine and Rotary Event will feature both domestic and foreign wines, gourmet foods, and a live and silent auction.
We were so blown away with the turnout and experience from last year that our goal in our eighth year is to build on the successes of the previous years while at the same time striving to keep the event fresh with some new ideas and fun twists that will keep this event one of the most anticipated and attended events of the year.
This year’s event offers a new freshness and unique twists that will ensure the event remains one of the most anticipated and
Event proceeds will benefit the following charities:
The proceeds from the live and silent auctions go to:
- Deb’s House – an orphanage in Romania
- The Olathe Public Schools Foundation’s Fund-a-Need Program
- Woodland Charities
- Evergreen Living
- Inclusions Connection
- The Olathe Noon Rotary Foundation.